There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 5, 2012

QUICK POEM

My sister has been healing very well and is now starting to get back to her normal day to day lifestyle. I thank you all for your patience and will post a poem I put together real quick for you to enjoy and comment on if you'd like.

Don’t Run Away

So here we are again, driven apart by fear.
I don’t want this to end, but I can feel it drawing near.
You’re more than just a friend, but you’re barely here.
We both fear to take the chance and find the words to say.
Together, we can dance, but please don’t run away.
I’ll understand and I’ll be patient. I’ll always be there.
I know you fear abandonment, but darling, I’ll always care.
So take this leap of faith with me. I promise to dry your eyes.
We can runaway and be free, like a couple of fireflies.
And I’ll hold you when you hurt. I’ll know just what to say.
Don’t leave me in a cloud of dirt. Please don’t run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment