There was an error in this gadget

Monday, May 7, 2012

MY FAITHFUL COMPANION

We've talked a lot about my books and your favorite genres. You've seen two of my poems and read what I had to say about determination. Through my writing, publishing, and other endeavors, one friend has always been standing beside me. Or shall I say, sat at my ankles. He's there when I need a hug, to smile, or to play. He's a friend I know I can trust and will love me unconditionally. He's also one of the characters of the romance. Let me introduce you all to my pal, Cubby!

Isn't he precious? That little furry guy has been by my side through each of these books and continues to be there while I write the next ones. It's inspiring how he always seems so content and happy with life. I wonder to myself, what if we all could have that sort of attitude. Well, minus the butt sniffing and other gross habits dogs like. He is also the dog in the photograph on the cover of the romance. I couldn't submit the cover without him.

I know some people aren't into dogs and I like cats as well. But I must say that this dog has been a major help in keeping me strong and for that, I'm thankful to have him as a blessing to my life. I know it may sound cheesy to some, but rare bits of happiness should always be cherished. After all, happinesss can come and go in the blink of an eye. Do any of you have a faithful companion you would like to talk about? If so, leave a comment and tell us all about them. (:

1 comment:

  1. My faithful companion is my Magical I AM Presence that lives within me.

    Dogs are wonderful creatures who tend to be faithful no matter what. I do not have a dog though. I am too selfish and lazy to be a dog owner. I don't want to have to walk it every day and I don't want to have to think about who will keep it when I want to travel someplace.

    ReplyDelete